Thursday, March 22, 2018

Trying

Yesterday I wanted to write about how much fun I had at the rink but I was too tired.  When I got home from work today I took a 20 minute power nap for energy.  That lifted the fog a little.   Work today was rather trying, so that nap helped close the door to some of that stress.  Today was the first day this week that I didn't have something extra to do, so I did dishes and stuff on the computer for a while before dinner and relaxed with the family a bit after dinner.  Had I not been so tired I could have gone to a craft night, but since I was tires so I am going to spend about 15 minutes crafting before bed. 
The Easter season is in the stores and tonight I opened a box of Junior Mints Pastels that I can eat.  I was good and only had what is considered a serving size and put the rest away for another time.  Junior Mints were a favorite of mine before I gave up chocolate, and this time of year I can have them. 

Sweet minty candies are my happy for today.





No comments:

Post a Comment