Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Snow Day-short post

Yet another snow day for Gideon and myself.  Gideon will get to stay home tomorrow as well, I haven't heard about any delays or cancellations yet.  My day was spent mostly behind a desk working on spreadsheets for the SCA treasurer thing that I do.  Checking my email before I wrote this I discover that the file I worked on all day can't be opened by my superior so I need find a different program to use.  😞  

Before most of the snow fell I moved my daughter's car and paid for our cars to be in the parking garage for the day.  It was a cold walk home but I took the long way and played some Pokemon Go along the way.  Getting that little bit of exercise in and finding left over pancakes to heat up when I got home are things I am happy for today.  I'll need an early morning tomorrow if I am going to get to the car and get to work on time.  

  ☮ ❆❅❄

No comments:

Post a Comment