Monday, March 19, 2018

Busy Monday-Just a Happy

It was after school D&D club day.  Enough students were absent that 2 of the 3 groups chose to not run their campaigns and do other things instead.  The dice were in a cabinet that I managed to break by trying to open it when it was locked.  Eventually I got it open, but I doubt I will try to lock it again.  At home my protege came by and we worked on updating some of the treasurer reports.  We hadn't received notice that an adjustment had been made in 2016 until last week, so we had to edit 2016 and 2017.  My happy is that we were able to get that accomplished and work on some other items before it got too late.  It can be very rewarding when all the numbers come together balanced.

The students noticed these earrings today.
My daughter made these a few years ago.
Yes it is a real Lego and will connect to its pair-
and other Legos.


No comments:

Post a Comment