Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Wednesday-closer to the weekend

For some reason that I can't remember I have on my calendar an alarm set to remind me 'Boston Anime Setup' for tomorrow through the weekend.  There is some remnant of a memory that is convincing me that this was a thought and not a commitment.  Since there is only a handful of people that I feel I could have spoken to about this I will be messaging them, to be sure.

This was travel writing class night. The homework I turned in did not come out how I wanted.  I tried to work it off the eye in Concord, but I missed the mark.  My homework for this week is to write about a negative travel experience.  My mind instantly goes to car break downs and children whining, or worse, vomiting in a Motel 6 somewhere in the Midwest.  This is not what the teachers have in mind.  Hopefully I will come up with something in the next day or two because I really want to get a head start on my homework.  When the teacher asked me to think of something that I liked from where I live I came up with Eagle Square.  My reason of imagining that it is a small courtyard outside a castle probably would make a great descriptor, but not a story.

Between work and class I swung home to print my homework and try to grab a picture of the eye, forgetting that it is only lit in the evening.  Hugs from Gideon and K are today's happy.

 The place where the eye would be.

Heather




No comments:

Post a Comment