Sunday, March 25, 2018

Lazy Sunday-Just a happy

Ever try to randomly come up with a list of TV shows alphabetically?  At first, a multitude of images flow through the mind.  A, a show starting with A; All in the Family.  For B I will use Big Bang Theory.  And thus began the game of TV Tag Gideon, Z and I played today.  Gideon made up the rules.  It was kind of like regular tag.  When the person who was 'it' tagged someone they froze and remained so until they could come up with a name of a TV show (later, movie titles were added).  Then that person became 'it.'  We weren't supposed to repeat any titles which is why I decided to torture  myself by going alphabetical.  C, what show starts with C?  At this point Gideon had decided we could use movies too so I chose Call of the Wild.  For D, Dead Zone.  My B show is the only one I think Gideon might have heard of, the rest are so old I am not sure where in my brain I was able to pull them from; although I might have seen Archie Bunker come by on my Facebook feed recently.  Our walk and game of TV tag are my happy things for today.

Park path

The birds




No comments:

Post a Comment