Saturday, March 3, 2018

Earrings-short

For the majority of the day I was visiting a friend who had a craft day at her house.  This is a friend from work, not an SCA person.  It was rather nice to be able to work on something and not have to concern myself with whether it would be medieval or not.  There were other people from school that she (and sometimes me) works with.  This is the first time I really met them to spend time with though.  It was a nice day.  She has an older yellow lab that reminded me of my dog, Hunter.  Almost a year later and I still miss him.

After I left the craft day I went to the gym.  I had been sitting down most of the day and really wanted to get my step count in for the day.  Another friend of mine has started a challenge through Fit Bit.  This one is a virtual loop through Yosemite.  The app supplies pictures at certain scenic sections along the virtual hike.    

My happy for today is making the earrings:

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment