Saturday, March 10, 2018

Gideon Vlog

The alarm went off this morning for me to go to work.  I snoozed it and then remembered that it was Saturday and slept at least another 2 hours.  My daughter, K, made Cream of Wheat for breakfast with toast and it helped to start the day off well.  Gideon had a birthday party to go to after lunch at Flipz.  Since K hasn't been feeling well and Z works on Saturday, I got to bring him.  He had a blast.  Me?  I didn't know anyone there so just watched the kids play and had small talk with a parent or two. 

In the early evening we went to the store for dinner supplies and I walked home to get myself some steps.  I didn't think I was going to get them in but I got a return call from my son, C, and I walked back and forth while we talked and made my step goal.  He is doing great in Texas.  Getting to talk with him is my happy for today.  We play Minecraft together sometimes, but there isn't as much conversation there. 

Gideon is bunking with me tonight so we made a Vlog:



 Snowflake.


 Trampoline!


            ☮
          ☮     
         ☮         





No comments:

Post a Comment