Sunday, March 11, 2018

No Real Spoilers

The family went to the movies today and saw A Wrinkle in Time (Official Trailer).  We all enjoyed it.  It has been a while since I read the book so I won't comment on how close or different it was.  I know there were some major changes, which I am sure they felt necessary, to bring the story into the 21st century.  It was originally published in 1962-over 50 years ago.  In conversation with my daughter after the movie we discussed a trailer that includes a deleted scene (Official Trailer #2) and thought it was odd that a scene from a trailer would be deleted.  We also felt that it was a rather important part of the story line.  Some of the costumes were fantastic and if I did cosplay (or Halloween) I now know which movie I would choose from. 

Earlier this morning I walked to the gym.  I finally got stuff organized enough to see how long it takes me to shower there and determined that more organization is needed. 😏 Unfortunately when I got home from the movies I sat down and didn't end up with my step count for the day.  I did try to be productive by doing some things with the SCA Regional Treasurer stuff that I do, but made little progress. 

Seeing the movie is my happy for today.  I will need to reread the book soon so I will be able to note the discrepancies.  There was a trailer that played before the movie for Ready Player One which is another book I have been thinking of reading.  🕮 

☮ 

No comments:

Post a Comment