Thursday, March 8, 2018

Lazy Snow Day-just a happy

It was a snow day so I spent my day being lazy or doing chores.  There were also a couple of walks thrown into the day to take care of the cars in the parking garage.  The walk this morning is my happy.  There was a beautiful dog that looked at me and asked me to pet him.  I broke a rule and pet him before the owner knew I was there.  Although, he must have heard me coming, I don't think he realized I was going to pet his dog.  He smelled my hand and leaned in to be pet.  His name was Woody.  He was big, black and beautiful with brown eyes that seemed to look into my soul and know I needed a little doggy love today.  🐕

Snowing on the capitol building.

That is a horrible picture of me!
My glasses are covered in drops of snow and 
I am wishing I had taken the time to find my other hat. 

Just a little bit of snow on the sidewalk. 

 ☮ 

No comments:

Post a Comment