Sunday, December 30, 2018

Toast and Jam

A month or so ago my daughter cleaned out the frig and found a multitude of open jelly and jam jars, all which appeared to still be well within the dates of use.  She and her husband decided that it would be fun to have a toast and jam party and why not do so around New Year's.  Today was that party.  They were able to use some rooms at a local art school and invited many people to stop by and share their odd jams and jellies, toast some bread or grab some crackers and snack away.  They also brought a bunch of games to play and people brought crafts to work on as well.  From what I could tell, everyone had a really good time.  I tried to work on crafts as well and got a bit more done with my shoes and started making some of the favor kits for people.  I forgot to bring embroidery floss to go with the kits but at least four people took home some favors to complete.

My happy things for today include a lovely cinnamon apple cider jelly, listening to people playing Snake Oil and all the interesting conversations that I was able to have with party attendees. 

🍇🍎🍓🍯🍁🍋🍏


No comments:

Post a Comment