Sunday, December 16, 2018

Spain

There is precipitation coming down from the sky.  The sound of it pitter pattering against my window will be relaxing when I try to sleep tonight.  For some unknown to me reason I am feeling fidgety tonight.  So I will write this and then see what I can do to wind down for sleep.  It may be a sleep meditation kind of night.

The other day I decided to start using an app to learn to speak Spanish.  I am only a few lessons in.  I am enjoying the program, but learning a second language isn't coming easily for me.  It is a new thing and my happy for today.   My reasons for trying Spanish instead of Italian or some other language?  Maybe if I learn some Spanish I will make it to Spain and get to hike some of the Camino de Santiago.  Perhaps learning just a little of the language will help make it real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment