Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Performance

This afternoon we got out on our walk during the daytime, well, mostly.  It was still too light out for many Christmas lights to be on. There was one new blow up item that was on early enough for us to see.  We worked on my favor after the walk and then I headed to rehearsal.

At rehearsal tonight there was an outline for us to practice and then revise to better suit the cast.  They let me perform one of the female characters, even though I am not currently planning to be in the show.  This let the director sit back and watch the flow and how it all worked.  We only went through it once and then added to characters and spent the rest of the evening talking about adjustments.  I was able to follow along better this time, I think, and I look forward to trying out different characters-or just watching-as the time goes by and see how the story progresses.  Trying to become a character was fun and is my happy for today. 

New decoration.

Poor Santa. 


No comments:

Post a Comment