Sunday, December 2, 2018

Decisions

While trying to decide whether to stay up waiting for laundry to cycle or go to bed early and get up early, I got distracted by Facebook.  Looks like the choice has been made to stay up a little later.  I have a bunch to do in the morning so I should still get up early. 

We went to the mall tonight and strangers wanted me to buy things.  I hope that I am able to avoid the mall for the remainder of the Christmas season.  No, I will not take off my glasses for you to put something on my face that I won't buy or use.  Showing me pictures of people who look 20 years older than me that then look closer to my age with this product is not a selling point.  Let me be me, please.  Let me embrace getting older and turning grey, not everyone gets older.  Thanks for reading my little rant. 

We spent the afternoon out to lunch for a friend's birthday.  This weekend has been putting my introvert self to the test.  I was sitting next to a woman I had never met and we were both shy.  At the end of the meal I finally had the courage to ask her a little about herself and then we had a lovely conversation that could have gone much longer.  It hadn't really been awkward, there were plenty of people who were extroverted to carry along conversations with.  The party was fun but my happy for today is watching my daughter doing art stuff.  Here she is working on a scroll for next weekend:


Maybe a new chair would be a good Christmas gift for her.  😉🙊


No comments:

Post a Comment