Friday, December 14, 2018

Friday!!

After work I tried to take a 20 minute power nap.  After hitting the snooze on my timer at least twice, I am pretty sure that hour counts as a nap.  😎  It was a long week, but aren't they all?  I did a few chores this afternoon (and that nap) and made the choice to not do much more.  There is a long list of things I hope to accomplish over the weekend.  If I get enough of them done, I hope to finish off the weekend with playing Minecraft, hopefully with family, as a reward. 

My Texas friend called me this afternoon and she was gracious enough to listen to me rant about work and life.  I feel that I did very little listening this call.  We did laugh though, which is an important thing.  One of the TEDx programs I listened to claimed that children laugh about 300 times a day whereas adults laughed much less, I think the number was under 20 times a day.  More laughter is good.  My happy things for today are talking with my friend and laughter.

Since I forgot to take pictures today, here are some TEDx programs I listened to:

Own Your Behaviors

Exhausted Brain

Tiny Changes

No comments:

Post a Comment