Monday, December 3, 2018

Serenity-- Pic Heavy

The closer to winter we get the shorter the days.  The walk my friend and I took this afternoon was in the dark.  The bonus to this is that many homes are displaying Christmas lights and they tend to be pretty.  I found that my pictures didn't come out as well as I had hoped because I was trying to walk at the same time.  We also got her Christmas items down from the attic and the tree up.  We sat down and watched Serenity when the evening was truly upon us.  This completes the all the Firefly series and movie.  It does seem the that series could have gone on much longer, but it didn't.  The movie and walking with my friend and seeing the lights are my happy things for today.

LIGHTS!!






The sky as we made our way down the road soon after sunset.






I thought this tree kind of looked like a skater from this view. 

Fluffing the tree. 

This loan gingerbread man was left on the tree all summer long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment