Monday, December 31, 2018

New Year's Eve

This is the final blog for 2018.  I'm working on setting up the new one for 2019 and hope to add that link to this post.  I will once again have something everyday that will be my happy for the day. 

2018 was a difficult year for me.  Resolutions aren't really my thing, but I may try this year, just one.  My resolution is to use some of my time more wisely.  I know that I will still end up playing games on the computer more than I should.  I also know that if I use more of my time being constructive that things can only get better. 

Potential is my happy for today.  It isn't just once a year that things can change.  We have the power to change the way our day is going in any moment.  We don't need to wait for a New Year's Resolution.  At the same time, if we try to change too many things at one time it is likely that we will fail.  So I am going to work on the one thing of being more productive with my time.  There are some huge changes coming my way in 2019 as I prepare to become the landed Baroness of my local barony in the SCA.  Using my time more wisely can only make that job easier for me. 

Virtual hugs to bring in the New Year!





No comments:

Post a Comment