Sunday, December 23, 2018

Christmas Shopping

This morning I learned that a cousin passed away last night.  Perhaps that is why I spent most of the day playing Minecraft with the family, both here and in Texas.  We play in the same 'world' and talk through an app.  Gideon is playing in it as well.  It isn't the same as having everyone in the living room together, but technology helps it seem closer than the 2000 miles it really is.

After Minecraft, Z and I went shopping for some last minute gifts and food stuffs for Christmas.  I'm still not done.  Only one shopping day left until Christmas.  I will be using Christmas Eve day to shop, visit the dentist and wrap gifts.  Z and I had a lot of fun shopping.  He does a great job in finding laughter in things.  That laughter is today's happy.

That big white circle thing in the pictures is the moon.
It is hard to tell with all the street lights and cars...




No comments:

Post a Comment