Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas!!

Last night I got about two hours sleep.  I couldn't find any wrapping paper so when I finally tried to sleep it still took a little while.  It took me a bit to wake up two hours later.  I took a shower and started looking for fabric scraps to wrap the presents in.  Under some fabric (we have quite a bit) I found...wrapping paper!  So the presents got wrapped and I made my way to the Christmas celebration with my son-in-law's family.  

It was a very pleasant day.   From what I could tell the gifts I gave were well received and I am happy with all that was given to me.  There was one gift that I am surprised that I liked-a selfie stick.  It isn't something that I thought I would like but I got one and it is kind of fun.  I look forward to taking it out into the woods.  One of the things I asked for-a power pack- came in handy to charge the selfie stick!  I got an inverter so I can use electricity from my car, socks, candy, a game and more.  The big gift I received this year from my children and their partners is a new laptop.  I am so excited to be able to use it.  There are so many steps in setting up a new computer and I am too tired to continue to try and get it going more tonight.  

On my way home from the Christmas festivities the moon was rising.  I drove around trying to find a good place to take a picture of it.  My camera does not take the best moon pictures but this stop and smell the roses kind of moment is what I needed to round off the day.  My happy things for today include presents, time with family and friends, Gideon, fixing the door handle to my car and tonight's moon.

Merry Christmas!

Viking Z. 

Light up gloves! 


Selfie stick shot. 

Using the selfie stick to reach toward other to get a slightly closer pic.

My door innards. 

Christmas Tree. 

Moon through trees. 

More moon... 


🎅🎄🤶

No comments:

Post a Comment