Thursday, December 6, 2018

Names

Perhaps it was a bad night to go to fighter practice.   I am very tired.   There was no real conversation on my part,  I just watched and tried to learn more about the intricacies of the sport, by observing.   Thankfully my friend from Texas called me on the ride home and that conversation helped me stay awake.

A friend from work and I had an early dinner and went to the movies this afternoon.   It seems like it has been a while since I have gone to a movie.   We saw Instant Family.   It is based on a true story about a couple who takes in some foster kids.  We laughed and we cried.  I think we both enjoyed the movie more than we expected.  Theris is so much that is going on with my life right now I am glad that she suggested we get together outside of work

My happy for today is that I am learning the names of some of the people I am seeing at practice and elsewhere.  This may seem like a small thing but with so many students, teachers, and SCA friends and acquaintances, there are a whole pile of names tumbling through my brain.

Sunset.


No comments:

Post a Comment