Monday, December 24, 2018

Happy Merry Christmas Eve!

It is late, I am tired and I got distracted with playing on the computer instead of wrapping presents.  In my defense, I got a text message from my friend in Texas about joining the Minecraft game I am on with family.  So I got onto the game to help her with that.  I was not able to do much, but others who were in the game could help her some.  We still didn't get the voice chat working though.  I have no defense for staying on as long as I did. 

Much of my day was spent wandering around stores trying to find presents for people.  I made a pie too.  I even had a dentist appointment.  There was also a bit of looking around for vegan eggnog.  My happy today is that I did indeed find vegan holiday nog. 

Sunsetting this evening.

🌟

No comments:

Post a Comment