Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Cupcakes! 😄 There was a cupcake in my mailbox at work for my birthday and one when I got back to my friend's house.  One was green and the other white so together they were the Barony of Stonemarche colors.  The givers of the cupcakes have never met and still managed to get me a matching set.  😋  I had every intention of munching down on them both tonight but one filled me up.  My firend and I went for a walk and she made chili for dinner.  My Texas friend called and sung a Happy Birthday song to me.  My son called and we talked for quite some time.  My daughter and I talked earlier in the day.  I tried, and think succeeded, in responding to all the Happy Birthday wishes that were posted on Facebook for me (up to now).  All in all it was a pretty good day.  I am happy for all the wishes from family and friends. I'm not sure how 54 will be, but I am kind of glad that 53 is over.  It has been a tough year and hopefully this next one will be better. 


Sunrise



CUPCAKES!!





😎


No comments:

Post a Comment