Friday, December 7, 2018

Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day

This morning I looked at the date and for a few minutes tried to remember whose birthday it was.  Then I decided that it was something else and remembered that it is the anniversary of the bombing of Pearl Harbor.  I second guessed myself for a while and finally looked at a wall calendar at school to confirm. 

Since I am awake way too late again tonight I'm going to jump right in with the happy thing for today.  I was doing the dishes and my back was very achy, as it tends to get when at the sink.  I decided to take a stretch break on the floor in the living room.  Gideon comes in and sees me there and starts walking around me, shaking his hands over me and saying, "om, om, om."  Then, after circling me a few times he says, "om, om, you're home, home."  Well I laughed until I coughed and almost couldn't breathe.  I had him get my phone and try to act it out and he did.  Here it is from the floor-sorry about the ceiling light, I was flat on my back.


I got a picture of the sky a little after sunrise too.


No comments:

Post a Comment