Monday, December 10, 2018

Birthdays

Today is my grandmother's birthday.   She has been gone for over ten years, but it is still her birthday.  It is also my exhusband's  birthday and, well,  I know quite a few December birthdays.  There was a birthday card for me in my work mailbox today, someone got the date wrong.   Soon I will be another year older though, just not yet.   😉

Today for Dungeons and Dragons I did a horrible thing and forgot the gamer's player sheets at home.   I looked for them this morning,  didn't find them,  and assumed they were still at work.   The students seemed to forgive me?  We still played,  but I could have done better.  It will take a while for me to forgive myself, but I will.

A teacher told me about a sale at an outdoor outfitters place near her last week.   I couldn't make it but she went and got a jacket for me.   It is a little large, but I like that and it will layer well.   She spent $5 on it.   It is perfect and my happy for today.



No comments:

Post a Comment