Sunday, February 18, 2018

Weaving Circle Day

For Sunday morning sleeping in was a thing that I tried to do.  Since I got home this morning around 1 AM and probably not to sleep until close to 2, I probably should have tried harder.  There was very little in the way of being productive this morning.  I did work more on the treasurer stuff.  K and I went to weaving circle in the afternoon where I again, worked on treasurer stuff.  I don't feel that I have gotten very far with everything that needs to be done.  At the same time, it has been a vacant office for almost a year so I have a bunch of catching up to do.  

Things I am happy about today:
-Although I can't even remember what was said, I laughed hard enough to snort today.
-Getting together with friends, even though I didn't weave.
-Playing with Gideon as he counted to 119.  I have no idea why 119.
-That the car that zoomed past us, on the right hand side, on the highway, most likely going over 100 MPH, didn't hit us.  I felt the vibration that was caused as the car sped by in my body for over 30 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment