Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Tuesday shouldn't feel like Friday...

Today at school my emotions ran the gambit.  Some classes went fine, some the students tried my patience more than I care to admit and some classes I watched as a student showed understanding of the subject matter and this thing makes me happy.  When a student has been struggling for whatever reason and then something is understood it so quickly reminds why this job is important.  If only the pay was better.  Whenever I pass a help wanted sign I consider applying if only fleetingly.  Having the summer off is important too.  And I am really enjoying the weekends off.  I'm still have a hard time getting used to not working all the time.  

After work today I walked the mall with a friend and then I went to a coffee shop with another to help her with the treasurer report that is due for our SCA group.  Dinner, dishes and a bit of relaxing and I am late getting to bed again!  Tomorrow school has already been called as an early release because of an incoming storm.  I won't know until around 5:30 AM if they change their mind and decide to cancel.  I should be up and showered by then.  Gideon's school is canceled.  My car is in the parking garage already, just in case.  The red sky this morning that I saw driving to work was gorgeous and apparently this time it will be a warning.

Sunrise
 

 Sunset


Today my happy is how good I am starting to feel already from getting out there and exercising again.  I have an appointment tomorrow with a trainer at the gym tomorrow that may end up rescheduled if we get as much snow as they say.

☮☮

No comments:

Post a Comment