Saturday, February 17, 2018

Saturday--Just a happy for the day

Most of today was spent learning different things for my position as regional treasurer.  Rules, policies, spreadsheets and the such.  Tedious or boring for many people but it turns on the problem solving part of my brain in a good way and tends to keep me engaged.  A couple I've known for many years hosted the training (one of them also needed the training) and it was so wonderful to see them again.  We were able to only catch up a little bit because of so many things to absorb.  Being trained together with someone who I have known for a while made the whole experience more comfortable.  Her husband did his best, when we weren't learning stuff, to get me to smile and laugh and lift my serious treasurer face up.  The people involved in training us were pretty awesome too.  Friends are such a wonderful thing, I am very thankful for them and these friends are my happy for today.


Peace Sign Tie Dye Button
https://www.pinmart.com/assets/1/19/DimRegular/2401.jpg?9484

No comments:

Post a Comment