Saturday, February 3, 2018

Happy 6th Birthday to Gideon

I've been visiting a friend the last few days and it has been really nice.  We haven't had one on one time for a while though we see each other every month or so.  Tomorrow I will be back there with the family for a Superbowl party.  I am not a huge football fan but have been enjoying the game now and then when I happen to be around it on.  Gideon asked K if they would be able to find somewhere to watch it last week and is really excited to go.

One of the things that Gideon got for his birthday today is his own Minecraft account so he can play with his own character.  We have a multiplayer game with just family.  I started playing a few weeks ago so I can be on there with both my children, their partners, and a few other family members.  I'm still getting the hang of it, but having fun in the process.  Today I helped Gideon by giving him some cobblestone so he could repair a wall and we mined together for a bit.  He loves watching the tutorials online about all the different things that can be done in the game.  

We went to dinner at Friendly's where we met up with Gideon's paternal grandparents for dinner and ice cream.  Always great to see all these people and along with today being Gideon's birthday makes dinner out my happy for today.  Some of my friends are Dancing Across the Nation and this too, makes me happy.  😊






No comments:

Post a Comment