Tuesday, February 27, 2018

When my daughter spoke about vacation last week I thought every day I would be busy.  That has not turned out to be the case.  Today was mostly a down day.  I spent part of it working on treasurer things and part playing on the computer.  Gideon and I went for a walk to Staples so I could mail out the package of equipment to the job I quit back in December.  He got a ride back home with his mom and I walked home.  I took a longer way and crossed the river.  It was a gorgeous day and I wanted to enjoy a bit of it.  I walked through EMS and stopped off at a bead shop.  Played some Pokemon Go on my walk too. 

In the evening, K went to a craft night and Z, Gideon and I went to see Poor Howard play the Blues at a local restaurant.  He recently purchased a new guitar and it sounded just lovely.  Gideon ended up falling asleep!  We were kind of surprised because the day was mellow and he usually goes to bed about 1.5-2 hours later than when he started to sleep in a not-comfortable-for-sleeping chair.  The waitress was great and pulled some chairs up for him to stretch across and sleep.  I walked home from the restaurant too.  Getting out to watch a friend play the Blues is my happy for today.  Is that an oxymoron?  😉

 The moon

Sun setting over the river. 

Poor Howard

Gideon drawing with both hands before falling asleep.


☮☮

No comments:

Post a Comment