Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day!

It was a rough day at school for me today.  Pretty sure everyone had too much sugar, me included.  Holidays seem to be like that I guess.  Every day I am that much closer to vacation week.  I am surprising myself by looking forward so much to the time off.  I didn't think that would happen so much.  I've been looking forward to summer break, it is all the little ones in the middle I didn't expect to anticipate. 

Coming home and being able to go through Gideon's box of Valentine's with him helped to alleviate some of the day's frustrations.  It seems that kids these days don't just send cards, but cards with candy attached.  Candy that tends to contain red food dye, (because-Valentine's Day) which Gideon is sensitive to.  I may buy a box of chocolates or something for him tomorrow and trade out all the colored stuff for him. 

Many years ago I had a cassette from a group called Mannheim Steamroller.  I was just researching Johannes Kepler (1571 – 1630) and according to Wikipedia they did an entire concept album based on his book, Somnium.  I don't remember the concept album but I had to find online the one I used to listen to all the time:  Fresh Aire III.  They had a Christmas album back in the day too.  That is such a blast from the past.  Listening to that now on YouTube has just earned the spot for my happy for today.  If you have the time, give it a listen. 

Morning sky to go with the song Morning.

💗💟

No comments:

Post a Comment