Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Tuesday Afternoon--

The time before vacations at school tends to be, um, more active?  The right words are escaping me.  More intense?  Less concentration and focus seems to take place.  I am probably feeling very similar as I have less concentration and focus too.  I really need to find some for tomorrow morning, I am being observed.  Hopefully it will all go well. 

The weather today was lovely.  It warmed up to springtime temperatures.  The fresh white snow from Saturday night is gone, leaving behind what were once deep piles that have now become smaller and are covered with a winter time of dirt.  Tomorrow it is supposed to be about 70 degrees, perhaps all the dirty snow will melt away into memory.  Walking around the city after dark, the air was cooling down and it had a bit of a melting snow moisture smell.  That is the best I can do to describe it... except that this is a city.  The smell I try to write of is so much more powerful and cleaner seeming in the woods than in the city. 

Walking seems to be much better for my mood than the gym.  My neck has been bothering me since I started going to the gym and I think it is because of the anxiety I had in the beginning with using the machines.  Just being on the tread mill I held onto it so tight and I think that tension ended up in my neck.  Tomorrow I see my chiropractor and hopefully there will be improvement.  As I become more comfortable with the equipment the anxiety is going away. 

One of the nice things about the after school class I have been taking is that I met more coworkers.  Meeting more people and getting time to spend with some of the others I have met this school year is good.  These are things that I have always struggled with.  Even though I know how good it feels to have friends and meet new ones I tend to shy away from situations that promote it.  My happy for today is for the new positive people and experiences in life.

---------------
-A snippet:
Gideon brings his plate with pizza crusts on it and says "I'm done with my food, what do I need to do with it now?" 
Z responds, "Well, next you digest it and poop it out!"  😂
---------------


It is a crescent moon, really.


Tuesday Afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment