Wednesday, February 21, 2018

10,000 days ago

My morning started with a bad dream.  My mom, who passed away in 2002, was upset with me over something at the house.  The house that I am hoping to sell.  The house that I don't want to hold on to just for sentimental reasons.  Perhaps I was more anxious about being observed in class today than I thought.  The dream either revealed that I was stressed a bit or created stress for the morning.  Thankfully I was able to put that aside when I had to.  There were a few times that I almost started crying and didn't.  A wise woman once told me that girls always miss their moms.  Any way, the observation time went well.  There will still need to be a sit down time to discuss it, but she implied to me that it was all good.

After work I went to the chiropractor and my neck was starting to feel better.  I plan to take care with sleeping and work on being more relaxed.  

K, my daughter, turned 10,000 days old today.  She decided a few years ago that it was a landmark birthday and wanted to do something special.  The planning part of that never really happened the way she had hoped. There is a new place in town though and some friends were able to come by and help her celebrate.  Z and I took turns watching Gideon so we each were able to go.  The place is themed around a speak easy from the 20's.  There is a code to get in.  It was kind of cool.  We are talking about making some clothes to go with the decor a bit and going back another time.  Getting to do this was fun and is my happy for today.

The 10000 day and 19423 day young people.


No comments:

Post a Comment