Sunday, February 11, 2018

Rainy Sunday.

Somehow it got later than I wanted it be again.  I've had a very productive day:  gym, dishes, reading, cleaning, laundry, lunch prep for tomorrow.  I even remembered to do a thing for work that I have been trying to do at work but never have the time.  As a para educator I have a list of students with certain accommodations.  I put the list chart form so I have one quick thing to look at when I can't remember which student gets more time (or whatever) and which doesn't.  

On my way to the gym the brakes on my car seemed to fail.  I was able to stop it, but not the way it should have.  They seemed to start to work as I went around the block and slowly headed back home.  I wasn't comfortable about driving though.  I was able to borrow Z's car and will again tomorrow so I can get to work.  Z is going to see if he can find someone who can look at it tomorrow, he has Monday's off.  So very thankful that this happened close to home and not on the highway.  The brakes going did remind me to see if there is a sidewalk all the way to the gym, and there is.  Theoretically I could walk the 1.5 miles to go work out.  Maybe when it isn't raining.

Minecraft only took up a little portion of my day today.  To paraphrase something E said during the game: It's amazing how much time and energy we invest in tiny pixels.  E said it better though.  They are building a church in the Minecraft town and it looks like it will be beautiful when done.  

Perhaps because my tiredness is consuming my thoughts right now-my comfy, warm bed is my happy for today.  Hoping for sweet dreams and a restful night.  😴



No comments:

Post a Comment