Monday, February 19, 2018

Short Monday Post for a Long Day

For whatever reason I feel that my muse has been failing me lately.  It may just be that I have been so tired by the time I get to write, not sure.   Any how, I feel that I have been unable to give the writing of this blog as much attention as I would like. 


Happy /funny thing today...

Z: Do you want to try some mead?
Me: *gives quizzical look*
Z:  It was made in a basement.
Me:  *Almost snorts my dinner laughing because why would that be a selling point?* 

Z:  Look at the nice coloring.
Me: Smells almost like whiskey.  *Tries some*
Z:  What do you think.
Me:  *Remains silent*
Z: *has some from my glass and begins talking about the flavor.*
Me:  Hey!  I thought that was for me!

There is laughter and giggling where I live and it is good.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment