Thursday, February 8, 2018

Icicle

There was a delayed opening today due to yesterday's storm.  Delayed opening days are hard on the ADD side of my personality.  Or maybe it is the procrastination part.  That part that says 2 more hours to sleep in the morning.  That part that then gets up early only to think that there is plenty of time and so checks Facebook.  That part that then completely loses track of time and realizes 10 minutes before wanting to leave that a shower still needs to happen.  But hey, I still got to work on time. 

On my way out of the parking lot this afternoon there was this lost icicle:
It apparently stuck around after the car it was frozen to drove away.

This is a quick picture of some ice frozen to rock 
along the the side of the highway.

I spent over an hour at the gym today before dinner.  I might just get the hang of this. 😵 At home we finished watching the 2nd Hobbit movie.  After which I commented on the fact that there are 2 versions of the book, The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien.  This was news to both K & Z.  For some reason I thought K might have already known and was surprised she didn't.  During the movie Gideon got all excited during a dragon chase scene.  He was jumping around and basically pretending to be Smaug.  It was kind of creepy, but funny too and is my happy for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment