Friday, November 30, 2018

Bacon

Yesterday my daughter got a package in the mail from Open Masters.  It is more or less a masters program for homeschoolers and lacks accreditation.   That definition may not be as accurate as can be, but it will do for now.  I'm hoping to be able to utilize this program too.  It looks like it will be very rewarding and I am excited to see where we can go with it.

After getting my flu shot I went for a short walk along a rail trail.   Ice is starting to form in areas with little sun.  The cold and exercise left me very hungry and on the way home I stopped and got some already cooked bacon from a diner.  It went well with the macaroni and cheese for dinner.  Bacon and hugs from friends are my happy things today.

Some sights from my walk including a millstone.




And I finished something at craft night.

🥓☮🥓

No comments:

Post a Comment