Thursday, November 8, 2018

YouTube

On the way to work today instead of listening to D& D youtube programs I went on the self-help/motivation/empowering type of shows.  This was a good choice.  One of these days maybe I will figure out how to program what shows I want to listen to and remove some mystery from the mix.

On the way home from work I got to talk with my friend in Texas.  She has been trying to find a job, no, make a career, and didn't get the position she wanted the most.  We talked and I did my best to come up with suggestions but know too little about her field of expertise.  She got herself some beautiful flowers and we shared some laughs (once the tears were done).  Friends are important.  I missed seeing one this week because I haven't been feeling the greatest.  Tonight we went to see other friends for a meeting of sorts about the upcoming years that K and I will be wearing the Baronial coronets.  It went well.  We have heads of staff, and this is my happy thing for today.

Sunrise

 

K got a bunch of Pergamenata to use for illumination.



Out with friends.
 



Ted Talks I listened to today:

Kristen Rivas

Gabrielle Bernstein


No comments:

Post a Comment