Thursday, November 15, 2018

Storage Unit

It's cold, but I had made plans with a friend who was willing to help me with the storage unit and so I went.  I got there a bit early and put a couple of things in the car that I knew I wanted and then sat in the car and warmed up.  When she got there we went through a few boxes and the were able to condense some down and bring some things home to be gone through more later.  Getting to the unit is half the battle.  If I can commit to it a little more I might actually start to see progress. 

The seasons first snow has begun to fall outside my window.  School has already committed to a 2 hour delay so maybe I will be able to sleep in a little.  Our cars are all in a city garage where we will walk to in the morning to retrieve them, or pay parking for the day, if school is canceled.  It is pretty coming down and I love the way sound changes when it snows.  First snow fall is my happy for today.  Tomorrow, it may be my enemy, today my happy. 

Red sky this morning.


Just a dusting so far. 


❄❅❄❅❄☮❄❅❄❅❄



No comments:

Post a Comment