Wednesday, November 28, 2018

So much Better

Things today went well.  My mood was improved, the atmosphere at work was improved and even the weather cooperated by being mostly sunny and above freezing.  In Science we rearranged Fruit Loop atoms into different molecules to represent the ingredients and products of cellular respiration.  In Social Studies we are learning about maps.  After work I went to my friend's house and got our steps in with a brisk walk around the neighborhood before dark.  I've been working on embroidery and had a nice talk with my friend from Texas. 


As I prepare to rest my weary head from the days activities I am drawn to write poetry. This is my thankful and happy thing for today. It has been a while since I have wanted to play with words that way.


Sunrise

Sunset 


Slowly
   Losing
      Excess
         Energy
            Plop

Soon the 
Lack of 
Energy will
Envelope me
Peaceful rest


😴🛌



No comments:

Post a Comment