Thursday, November 29, 2018

Organize?

This morning's TEDx were brought to me by hoarding.  Okay, maybe not hoarding, but decluttering life.  It was a good drive.  I almost stopped at the storage unit after work but there is not enough room in my car right now.  There is a plan simmering in my mind to help me sort through the stuff better.  It is the motivation and time that I need to make for myself.  Well, time that I need to use more responsibly.  There are TED shows on that too.  Follow this link for the one that started me off today.

The stop at storage didn't happen but I did make an appointment to get my flu shot tomorrow and saw the chiropractor.  I also went for a walk tonight and managed to get my steps in.  As I wind down and work on writing this blog I realize that the year is coming to a close.  If all goes well, in another month I will have finished off another year with writing a little every day.  The new year will be bringing many changes for me and now is when I need to start thinking about how to organize next year's blog.  A year in the life of a baroness of the SCA maybe?  Maybe not. More hikes?  Performing?  Poems?  Getting myself into better shape?  Games?  Crafts and projects?  Maybe I should concentrate on more photos.  Or the sky and weather.  So many things going on.  Not always good, but I will continue to look for the good where I can and include something happy.  Today that happy is that I have so many things going on.  So many things, and most of them aren't items, but involve people.  People are a precious limited commodity that should be enjoyed and appreciated as often as possible. 💓

Sparkly lights are up!




Mer-people ornaments.
Not my style, but wow.



 ☮

No comments:

Post a Comment