Monday, November 19, 2018

Dungeons

During afterschool Dungeons and Dragons today I realized that the plot needed to move along.  One of the things I've learned from watching some of the YouTube videos about the game is that the Dungeon Master makes and breaks the rules, and to be creative.  When one of the characters made a dice roll that could have been a miss, I had him miss in the wrong direction and kill the monster (he was aiming for the arm) rather than miss entirely and complicate the mission.  Next week is our last week this session and I want to be in a good stopping place by the end.  We will most likely start a new session the next week, but some of the students could change.  Playing D& D is my happy for today.                                                                                                     
Another snow bank.  More snow is expected tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment