Saturday, November 10, 2018

Gym

For the first time in many months I went to the gym this morning.  Maybe, if I work harder at building a routine, I will start using this membership that I have been paying for instead of not using it.  There is something about the holidays that I suddenly tend to want to get in shape and eat better.  There a some food I think that is definitely making me not feel as good as I should, and I don't think it is just my age.  😜

This afternoon Gideon and I tried to play Minecraft together but we couldn't get the program to work correctly so instead we played separate games in the same room for a short time.  The big thing today was going to a barn dance party this evening.  It was good to see people and listen to the music.  I didn't get to dance, but that is okay.  I don't know the dances as well as I would like to.  More practice is needed, but more training first.    For today the happy thing is getting out to the party to see all the people.









No comments:

Post a Comment