Sunday, November 25, 2018

Rainy Sunday

It feels like I have accomplished very little today.  The dishes were done, laundry will be done before I go to sleep, I did a little bit of embroidery and have been working most of the afternoon on organizing the regional exchequer files.  I have fallen a little behind with that and need to make the decision whether or not to step back and let someone else do this job.  Part of me is thinking yes, just let it go, there are so many other things that I could be doing.  The other part is pretty certain that finding a volunteer to take over will be difficult.  My feelings of not having accomplished anything most likely stem from my not getting any exercise all weekend.  The weather and my motivation have worked against me.  Tomorrow is another day, but no turkey trot this year for me.

On a lighter note, and my happy for today, there was a face-time conference call with C and E.  It looks like the plans are mostly made for them flying up in January for the Investiture.  They will only be here a couple days, not much time when we will all be so busy, but I am so excited that they are able to make it.  K's dad should be coming as well.  E is trying to get her parents to come to the event from Maryland too.  So much will be going on in January. 

The only picture I took today.
My pillowcase is falling apart so I added it to my Christmas wish list.
The cases are on clearance and I may just get one sooner.  😏

No comments:

Post a Comment