Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving!!

This year my daughter's family and I spent Thanksgiving with some of our chosen family, rather than those that we would regularly see.  It was a day well spent.  We watched the parade while the turkey cooked, had a delicious meal with laughter and conversation, and later my friend and I finished watching the Firefly series.  It was a great show, I am surprised that it was canceled.  Going into the show, knowing that it ends without getting a second season, well, I guess being prepared for something like that has its good parts.  We still need to watch the Serenity movie. 

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.  No presents, just good food and pie, but mostly spending times with family and friends.  It was a great day and is my happy for today. 








No comments:

Post a Comment