Monday, November 5, 2018

Happy Monday.

Well, maybe calling today happy in the title is a bit of a stretch.  There is no school tomorrow for me and the students were a bit rambunctious today.  Mondays that are like Fridays will do that.  After school was the D&D Club.  I was a little better prepared today and I am starting to learn how some of the players think.

Gideon came down with a cold this weekend and all day I have been feeling more and more sluggish with a slight sore throat and itchy eyes.  Because of this, my afternoon plans for visiting were canceled and I came home instead.  In my head I have adjusted my thoughts to all the different things I could get done tomorrow but I kind of hope that I sleep.  And vote, voting is important.

With the time change there was light for my drive to work and for my ride home.  Both of these periods of time were light, but I still had my headlights on.  At just before 9 PM I am going to finish this are post and head to bed.  Hopefully I will feel better when I wake up.  My happy for today are the delicious truffle things that K made.  Golden Oreos and a cream cheese frosting--not much healthy going for them, but sweet, yummy and now gone!



And then the phone rang and I have another happy for the day.  Friends called to set up a meeting about becoming our heads of staff while we wear the baronial coronets.  Things are starting to come together and I am getting excited.  😃

No comments:

Post a Comment