Friday, November 16, 2018

Illness

Tomorrow I was thinking of going to an event.  Instead, I will be taking care of Gideon.  He came home from school today with some kind of a stomach bug or something.  Poor kid.  If it is a bug, I hope it moves through fast, there are holidays next week that I would rather not miss, especially since I have things to do for them.  I'm okay with not going to the event this weekend.  It will give me a chance, I hope, to get other things done around the house.  Maybe get my car cleaned out the rest of the way from the storage unit trip.

Last night there was some snow so my car had to be parked in a city garage.  This gave me some steps before going to work.  The snow was pretty, the driving was not.  The city roads were slushy.  The first part of the highway I was on wasn't too bad.  The second part had two or more inches of slippery slush.  When I went onto the last highway it was cleaned off much better.  The closer I got to work, the better the roads seemed to be--and a little less snow there too.  Most of the sidewalks weren't cleaned off yet.  The pretty snow is my happy for today.  I wish I had taken more pictures! 






No comments:

Post a Comment