Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Snippets and a Happy

Today my father would have been 85 years old, his twin is still around but last I heard not doing very well.  There are two remaining sisters and my dad's twin out of 10 siblings.  The oldest surviving is 105 years old. 



Four years ago today C and I began the hike up Mt Washington.  We spent the night at the Lakes of the Clouds hut and saw the Northern Lights.  It was spectacular.

It is quite possible that I am coming down with a cold.  Really hoping it is allergies.  I am performing on Saturday.

Being a paraeducator can be an extremely rewarded job.  Some days that reminder is necessary, especially in the beginning of the school year just getting to know the students.

I survived a meeting with my new supervisor type person at work today.

An old friend (well, ex-boyfriend from the early 1980's) friended me on Facebook today.  This is really only notable because for no obvious reason this week I have been thinking about him and wondering if he was still around.

When I got home from work a friend was here visiting.  She came so I could sign a check for her that requires two signatures.  She was able to visit for a bit and that is my happy for today.


This picture was towards the beginning of our climb back in 2014.




No comments:

Post a Comment