Monday, September 3, 2018

Harpers day 3

Again there was no internet at the cabin.  I was unable to get enough service when I was in a building that has an internet connection. The mosquitos and other insects have seemed more fierce this year. Perhaps they are the reason for the lack of internet. 😉

It was a good day. I got to watch some fighting and visit with friends. The only award I ever really wanted to get and try for I received at court. It is the Keystone given for service above and beyond someone does at Pennsic for the Barony. I had hoped that by doing land grab and being extra helpful this year that I might do enough to warrant receiving it. Then there was a death and a good deal of the work fell on myself and my daughter. We had so many others that helped too. Three of us got the award. Myself, my daughter and the wonderful woman who made sure the shower worked as well as helping out in other ways around camp. There really were many who pulled together for the encampment to run well. I'd gladly return the award and get my friend who passed away back.

This evening also had a play that some of the kids acted in. Seeing this is my happy for today and I will try to load that video onto here. It is in two parts but I didn't miss too much when I had to make the second part.

Some random pictures. 








No comments:

Post a Comment