Sunday, September 30, 2018

Deerfield Fair

It was a beautiful day to go to the fair.  I try to make it every year, this is the first time I remember going alone.  I've gone alone and met people there to do things with, this year I did not.  There are two people that I knew would be there and I visited them each for a bit.  One of the people I visited, my cousin, was one of the featured artists.  She had a small display of her work in the arts and crafts building.  The other person is an SCA friend and she was selling her things in the building for working crafts.  She brings her spinning wheel every year and sells things she has made as well as roving and yarns while she sits and spins.  Getting out and doing these things are my happy things for today.
My cousin and her art.

Sunset 


No comments:

Post a Comment