Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Happy Birthday Z!

Today is Z's birthday so I got Gideon for the evening.  We were dropped off at Friendly's where we had dinner and ice cream.  After dinner we walked home.  There had been some sprinkles while we were eating but things were starting to dry out by the time we began our trek home.  The air had a clean feeling and the temperature was around 65 so it was just lovely walking home.  Gideon went on and on carrying on a conversation that describes games he develops in his imagination.  Since I am not always in the know for what is out there for games and aps sometimes I need him to be specific as to what is real and what isn't.  If I could convince him to write these ideas of his down maybe he could start turning some of his imagination games into real ones.  Dinner and walking with my grandson are my happy things for today.


Sunrise.

Ice cream!!

A church we walked by. 



A shop had a Halloween display. 

Another had Christmas gnomes. 




No comments:

Post a Comment