Monday, September 17, 2018

Just a Happy

Back to work today.  I feel like I am having a more difficult time getting back to work than I did starting new last year.  Hopefully it is mostly because soon after the new school year started I came down with a cold.  This will pass and I will get a better handle on things.  The first few weeks is supposed to be getting to know the students.  This is not an easy task, getting to know the students, during class when they are supposed to be paying attention. 

After school laundry got done and general down time.  Last night was the first time since this cold hit that I haven't been able to get to sleep.  I'm hoping for better tonight.  I had a pleasant surprise after work, my son had called while I was working.  I called him back, we weren't able to talk for long but it was so nice to hear his voice.  His broken toe is getting better.  Hearing from C is my happy for today.



No comments:

Post a Comment